Lightweight puffer is made from recycled polyester. The jacket has a warm, down touch padding and a breathable and a water-resistant shell fabric with a BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. Designed with a snug hood and elasticated cuffs to prevent wind and snow from getting in.
• Front zip with protection placket
• Snap buttons at placket and fold over at the top to be kind to the chin
• Two front pockets with snap buttons
• Breathable with 3000 g/m2/24h
• Water-resistant with 3000 mm water columns
• Shell 100 % recycled polyester
• Lining 100 % recycled polyester satin
• Padding 100 % recycled polyester
• GRS certified
• BIONIC-FINISH® ECO
This jacket has a water-repellent BIONIC-FINISH® ECO coating. In most water-repellent coatings on the market today the use of fluorocarbons is a rule rather than an exception. These chemicals decompose very slowly in nature, are easily spread and nowadays found worldwide. They impair reproductive ability and are also suspected to cause cancer. BIONIC-FINISH® ECO is made with an alternative technique and is not only free from PFC and fluorocarbons but also from formaldehyde and paraffin.
WINTER SALES SALES!